Mobile Deposit is the newest way Community First Bank brings banking to you. Now you can deposit a check just by using the camera on your smartphone.
Mobile Deposit is an enhancement to our current mobile banking iPhone or Android app that lets qualified customers deposit paper checks by taking photos of the front and back with a smartphone camera.
Once Enrolled you'll be able to make mobile deposits with your smartphone:
- Download the Community First Bank Mobile app for your iPhone or Android, current Mobile banking users will be prompted to update their app.
- Follow the prompts on the app to log in, enter your deposit amount, take photos of the front and back of your check and submit.
- Submit your check by 4:00 p.m. EST Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 12:00 p.m. EST Wednesdays, and your funds will be available the next business day. (Please note – items you deposit today will not appear within online banking and mobile banking until the following business day.)
Important to Know:
- Endorse check "For mobile deposit only". You must sign the check within the endorsement area as well.
- Void the paper check, verify your deposit posted, and destroy the check after 60 days.
- It is prohibited to attempt to re-deposit the check in person or through any other channel or transmit duplicate items.
Mobile Deposit requirements:
- Must be age 18 or over
- Must be an active online banking customer
- Must be a Community First Bank Checking customer for 6 months
- No loans currently delinquent 45 days or longer
- No more than 2 overdrafts in the last 6 months, subsequent overdrafts may cause service to be discontinued
- No more than 2 returned checks in the past 90 days, additional returned checks may cause service to be discontinued
- No more than 2 returned deposited items in the last 90 days, additional returned deposited items may cause service to be discontinued
- Maximum $2,500.00 per Deposit
- Maximum $2,500.00 per day
- Maximum $7,500.00 per month
- Must not be subject to any legal or administrative order or levy, such as bankruptcy or tax lien
For additional questions you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-653-8232.