Free Kasasa Cash® Checking
Get free checking that pays! Earn really high interest rates, and get refunds on nationwide ATM fees when you meet qualifications.* There's no monthly service fee and no minimum balance to earn rewards.
You can also have your monthly Kasasa Cash rewards automatically transferred into a Kasasa Saver® account — so you can build your savings effortlessly.
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 3.00% to 0.41% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance charge
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free e-statements
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*It's Easy To Earn Your Rewards:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
If you don't qualify during one monthly qualification cycle, don't worry! You'll still earn our base interest rate and you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month. Best of all your account is still free.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/25/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 (up to $4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.00%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 3.00% - 0.41% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN.